Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Corner #1!

Tuesday, May 31st

On Tuesday morning I left my brother's apartment bright and early for a day trip to San Diego.  It was a fairly easy ride and I headed straight for landmark number one, the San Diego Zoo!  Corner 1, DONE!  I finally felt a sense of accomplishment, and a renewed energy to complete my goal.  All the terrible weather has been worth it!  San Diego has a much cleaner feel to it than L.A.  I went to La Jolla, based on a friend's recommendation, and basked in the glory of reaching my first corner as I watched (now fellow) surfer's ride the waves. 





I headed back to L.A. and went to a bar with my brother to watch the first game of the NBA finals.  Unfortunately, the Heat beat the Mavs, and my deep hate for Lebron has not waned.

Thanks Kevin for good times in L.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment